Swapcell’s Top 5 Holiday Shopping Apps for your Smartphone
The convenience factor of being able to tackle your holiday from the comfort of your couch cannot be denied, not to mention getting to avoid the parking and general havoc at your local mall. 2016 broke records for the number of online purchases made directly on smartphones and 2017 is on pace to smash that record, with numbers showing that this will be the first year mobile shopping will surpass desktop holiday purchases.
Here are the top apps you can use to win the 2017 Holidays right from your iPhone or Android:
- Amazon – Starting with the obvious here, Amazon’s mobile app brings the world’s largest marketplace to the palm of your hand. Search millions of products on the go, get instant notifications for shipments and deals, and read reviews for your favorite products before you purchase.
- Overstock – Find top brands and products at deep discounts, receive notification for exclusive coupons and daily deals, and receive free shipping on all orders over $45.
- Walmart – Free 2-day shipping on 2 million items, easily reorder items you’ve previously purchased at the store or online. See what items are available in store, and in what asile as well.
- Best Buy – Quickly and easily shop for thousands of high quality electronics and accessories, with free shipping or in store pickup available for those last minute shoppers. Also includes a built in scanner to give you pricing and information on all items available instore.
- Aliexpress – Thousands of brands and millions of trendy and unique products. Get alerts for coupons, discounts, and flash deals. Free shipping on 75% of all the products on the entire website.
P.S. Need more money for the holidays? Trade your old phone into SwapCell for Cash!!!!